August 3, 2009

Colter Bay

My family traveled to Utah this summer for the Tanner Family Reunion. First we took an airplane ride to Salt Lake City. We stayed with Grandpa Earl and Uncle Trevor at their house for a couple of days getting ready for the reunion. Aunt Kristen's family came from California to visit too. The best part was seeing my cousins Max and Jonas. Everyone grew so much! Next we traveled by car to a place called Colter Bay near Jackson, Wyoming. I was able to play with my cousins and had such a good time! Mom, Dad and I were able to go on a motorboat ride. I really like driving the boat and going super fast. Another fun thing I got to do with my Dad, Grandpa and Uncle was ride horses. My horse was named Acorn. I liked to lead the gang and then make everyone stop behind me. I thought it funny to make everyone wait. I didn't get to lead much, though. There were puppies to play with and snipes to hunt, family to see and fun to be had.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Great pictures and I love that you wrote it in his voice. What a darling big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those motor boats went REALLY fast :)

    ReplyDelete